Movie trucks

Kansas farmer

How about the brown R-model from Super Troopers. This truck made a couple appearances in the movie but I could only

find one picture of it. Was a nice looking single stack R with a 36" bunk. Alright Meow!

Do I look like a cat to you, do you see me drinking milk from a saucer? Alright meow!
  • Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

ChuckP,that was one of Robert T Hawthrones trucks from Philly.They were the largest demo contractor here back in the 70's and 80's.They only ran Macks.Their maintenance program was don't look at it till it stops.I can remember them hauling some demo into a landfill over the bridge in NJ and the airlines on the tractor wasn't even hooked to the trailer,driver said the trailer had to many air leaks,so that was their solution.

Do I look like a cat to you, do you see me drinking milk from a saucer? Alright meow!

One of my favorite movies....Sheena just don't get it lol.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

• 2 weeks later...

I could swear that in National Lampoons Vacation, after they run the family truckster off the road in the desert, that there is a gutted B Model at the service station that fixes the car

Yes there is
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Does anybody remember one of the last movies Henry Fonda made where he broke out the nursing home and took back his truck I believe it was a KW he called miss elanoir and I think others in the movies called him elegant john......just wondering if anybody remembers the name of the movie as I suffer from c.r.s. Bobby j.

• 2 weeks later...

Happened across a picture of one of my favorite trucks of all time,pretty hard to come by a good clear color picture of the "Phantom" from MOONFIRE...................................Mark

well I had never heard of this movie so jumped on google and bought a copy what can I say nice truck's from a different time story line never kept princess awake she got to the end and said so what happened I had trouble explaining suggested she watch it again she declined cant make these woman out yet lol

Paul

there was a nice LTL in CORVETTE SUMMER with MARK HAMIL from STAR WARS.Also the Tensky B model having top mounted wipers.Was that some kind of option.I have a Mack AD with a flett of B63S log trucks in ORE. all having top mouted wipers and no sign of holes for bottom mounts.