mack mhe9

The RW's back from the spa.

Lookin' good Ray! Glad to see the old girl back and ready for work again.Shouldn't lack for power. Nice job, looking forward to seeing it again. Steve

I would love to be able to send my rw to the spa :SMOKIE-LFT:

so now does this mean the volvo is history or just not going to be working the RW do to parts being harder to get and more costly

• Like 1

I am horny. That is all, carry on.

I know its kinda like asking to take your girlfriend to the dance but would you mind telling what that engine cost ruffly?

I am horny. That is all, carry on.

when aren't you.

If that ain't a Cat killer then I don't know what is

Damn glad to see that Ray! I wish you good luck with it! whatever your plans are.........................................Mark

30k. I'm going to tie up a few lose ends. Probably put it on the road this summer.

I want my 700hp club stickers man, wth? I guess I would have to drive to PA and let Antrim do the dyno thing to get em huh? that sucks! Glad to see another Kitty killing E9 back on the road and just think its been killin cats since the 90's, thats a whole lot of pu$$!8s! I like the pic with the MH pulling the RW, now get one with the RW pulling the MH from the other side and hang them in your shop next to each other. You cant hate a Mack pulling another Mack, at least you didnt take a pic behind the Volvo.

• Like 1

Hey 84 I didn't have the hart to take a pic of it like that, so I got it home and switched them out.

Lookin' good,Ray! :bulldog1:"Here Kitty,Kitty" :twothumbsup:

congrats on getting her fixed up

Please post a video of it running. Thanks.

• Like 1

Yeah....Dyno Video or it never happened!!!!

I want my 700hp club stickers man, wth? I guess I would have to drive to PA and let Antrim do the dyno thing to get em huh? that sucks! Glad to see another Kitty killing E9 back on the road and just think its been killin cats since the 90's, thats a whole lot of pu$$!8s! I like the pic with the MH pulling the RW, now get one with the RW pulling the MH from the other side and hang them in your shop next to each other. You cant hate a Mack pulling another Mack, at least you didnt take a pic behind the Volvo.

Shit guess I'll have to get my work done this year. putting 553 down out of 600 and that wasn't broken in yet either.

719.883!!! Holy Smokes!!!! What kind of mileage should it get?

Hey 84 I didn't have the hart to take a pic of it like that, so I got it home and switched them out.

Don't tell me that, I was happy in my little Mack bubble.

719.883!!! Holy Smokes!!!! What kind of mileage should it get?

next line up was 720, if it runs like most it should get about 7, more if he runs light.