got the MB home

Don't worry, he knows his Super is a fine set of wheels. Got to give him some grief once in a while though.

I was just ignoring it long enough to see how many other folks saw it, lol.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

FWD, looks like that floor is awful high, you could undercut the floor and make it higher that way, the RR does it to tunnels all the time.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 3 weeks later...

Wow.......brings back a lot of memories...... I've seen those mb's bring so much weight that front end would come of ground at redlites they would drop down to 10 mph on hills but still bring in load......seen a new driver one night bring in a load of cotton and not drop the trlr high enough when he went to pull out the weight shot him and the mb out from under it...very strong old trucks

8'6....dammit.....too high for my garage by 3"........Plenty of length though. That's exactly what I would be looking for if I had some extra money- a simple single screw MB, R, or U with a 237 and a 5-speed, but under 8'3"....LOL. Have fun with it, sounds like you got a nice new toy!!! You need to bring that and the superdog to Macungie!

we have a 10 foot door on our fire house and our mb fits by 3/4 of a inch to the light bar and my b81 fits in my garage by 6 inches and I have a 9 foot door