Classic White Truck Group Show-the Bash

MHfred

Hello all! A message from the Classic White Truck Group of ATHS:

More details and formal advertisement are forthcoming, but I just wanted to let everyone know now that the Bash dates and location have been confirmed! Look for our ad in WoT May/June!

Please click here to register so we can get a preliminary idea of numbers of attendees and number of trucks!

The Bash is sure to be a great one this year. I am working on arranging tours of hopefully at least two collections in the NJ area for Friday. The host of the show this year is Campbell Supply, which is a very large Freightliner dealership in the NY/NJ area. They have recently consolidated their Fire Apparatus business and most of their New Jersey Freightliner business at a new site off of the NJ Turnpike Exit 8A. The site is 16 acres of trucks and 90,000 square feet of parts and repair shop. Brand new facility--they just opened in September!

They are a family owned and operated business since 1967, when they started out as the exclusive Seagrave dealership for the Fire Department of New York City. They'd evolved into a LaFrance and Freightliner dealership in the 90s. After LaFrance went out of business, they started selling Spartan fire equipment, which is a company that started out of the ruins of Diamond REO, so in addition to Freightliner, there's another WHITE connection.

I will be inviting the local South Jersey Chapter, as well as my home chapter the New Jersey/New York Metro Chapter to bring their members. If anyone has any connections to fire apparatus clubs, please share our event with them! An ad will be placed in the ATCA's Double Clutch Magazine.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to let me know. 732-616-4009 or ross.gale@gmail.com

I look forward to welcoming everyone to New Jersey!

Ross
Edited Yesterday @ 4:55 PM by rossgale

Joe, there is no host hotel yet. There is a link on the flyer to register and if your do that Ross will get a better idea of how many rooms to block. When i find out host hotel I will post it here.