Super Trucker Saturday

rsb502

Definitely need to fine tune that lift axle. You should have no problem getting 18 to 20 on that steer. That is the worst feeling sliding the steers hoping you can catch and make the turn. I never ditched it, but soiled myself more than once with a 345b on.

I can get 20 on the steer but that rigid is gone and now have a steerable.

slpwlker make sure you hide a switch in the cab to lift that steerable axle you haven't soiled anything until you blow a tire and it goes from stop to stop about 6 times a second, you cant get that thing in the air fast enough. just trying to keep the smell outta the cab. lol

slpwlker make sure you hide a switch in the cab to lift that steerable axle you haven't soiled anything until you blow a tire and it goes from stop to stop about 6 times a second, you cant get that thing in the air fast enough. just trying to keep the smell outta the cab. lol

I got a switch inside in plain site. also got one outside. Getting ready to move everything outside and maybe plumb an electic dump or something. Already had the death wobble. What a joy that was.

• Like 1

yep too much on the lift axle, need more on the steer to get yur control back there mista

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That's an Austin Powder company explosive pumping truck, they do all the blasting at the local quarries. I think I would see that thing going over and pretty much have a stroke right there, nuff amfo on that truck to make it and the road under it disappear. Of course its not mixed yet but the ingredients are there.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ha, it makes you wonder, actually I wonder what the GPS tracking says on the truck now, some dispatcher is cussing his computer saying "I know that truck isn't in a lake, damn computer".

• Like 2

...or-

"my check engine light is on- says it's low on water, what should I do?"

" just put some water in the radiator, dumb ass!"

"oh, ok-that sounds easy enough"

I prescribe to my friends thoughts on that, if you do it you know its done, if they do it you'll do it again anyway.

That's an Austin Powder company explosive pumping truck, they do all the blasting at the local quarries. I think I would see that thing going over and pretty much have a stroke right there, nuff amfo on that truck to make it and the road under it disappear. Of course its not mixed yet but the ingredients are there.

But the truck has lots of pretty colored diamonds all over it. I'm sure it's harmless.

Jim

Well my super trucker experience happen in Ohio, Two back to back, We was doing a boat show in Jan. pulling a 19' X 90' houseboat. We made the stop at Cincinnati with no problems after leaving the show headed to Columbus ran into construction where there was concrete barriers on both side of the highway, Lo and behold lost a set of duals off one of the four axle trailer, wedge right up against the boat and the other two axles, dead in the water. We had traffic blocked for almost two hours. After making it to the Ohio State fairgrounds and working all night to set up the boat for the show and with just a few hours to spare, Boss man in a panic tells me to get the truck and trailer outa there, slowly pulling forward about the time trailer clears the boat I see a series of transformers mounted about 5 ft off the ground come falling over, power lines falling all over the place, sparks flying every which way. Popping the brakes and killing the motor, opening the door and jumping as far as I could in the only place that did not have any power lines on the ground and running like hell on my ass, I finally stop and looked behind me, the boom mounted onto the truck was still in the up position. State Police Headquarters was right across from the convention center and there were a half dozen State Boys sitting in their cars watching me as this all happen. They had a good laugh, said I got gold on that jump, that the guy the week before did not do as much damage. Although the electric was knock out for half of Columbus and the State Boys had to run on generator power for a few hours, The Fairgrounds was in the process changing all the service to underground they was all sit to do it after that Boat Show but delayed the show a few hours for the Electric Company to change it over. Went to Cleveland after that show, I double check everything No Problems.

• Like 1