Super Trucker Saturday

rsb502

Good, I wish we could get rid of more of em.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Some of the original "old school" super truckers? Bogie and George Raft? I like the part where Bogie threatens to beat the shit out of the "Chisler" (Truck broker) that owes them money!........................................Mark

post-5836-0-21642900-1393678300_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-10275500-1393678342.jpg

post-5836-0-82043600-1393678379.jpg

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I don't know if this counts a being a super trucker but caught this pic on the traffic cam of me and Ann shagging ass in the hammer lane around 440 . I remember this one so well this was the day before the Tuscaloosa,Tornado and the morning prior to the one landing on the truck

You are being watched.....

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I got nothing for today, been tearing a tractor apart. I'm glad everybody has been helping out on the daily threads, Im digging the Super Trucker posts.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I was thinkin about all the Eaton hubs that I've pulled to find loose bearings due to worn spindles. There's a company round here that comes out, welds up the spindles then they grind it down to spec. According to axle manufacturer specs the bearing should be a snug fit on the spindle, if the bearing moves easily on the spindle they're too loose.

• Like 1

Sucks for sure!

84superdog is correct, on spindle to bearing fit. After assembly the end play should be between .001 and ,005 measured with a dial indicator, no guessismation. The problem with oil soaked brake shoes is after they heat up a little the oil reappears and DOT thinks you got a leaking wheel seal.

At least they fixed it for free, losing 8 hours sucks though.

...and here's another one!

100_2825.jpg

Its uncanny, lol