Super Trucker Saturday

rsb502

Hell yeah! Im the best dump truck driver there is, just watch me!

uh .....how do I get out?

post-5240-0-25925500-1392509039_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-06208100-1392509156_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Does anybody else notice the real awesome thing about this pic? Its an extreme fail and i have no freakin idea how you pull a frameless dump down the interstate with it in the air but if you look real close, the driver pulled the pin and left the scene, theres no truck there anymore!

post-5240-0-16544400-1392509921_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I have a Fisher-Price, but it's different from that. Mine has a picture of "Goofy" on it.

So its a self portrait? LOL, come on why set me up like that?

• Like 1

isnt there a law against Werner trucks in the left lane?

For all those that dont know about it, there are hours of footage of trucks hitting this bridge on the internet, it even has its own website, enjoy.

http://11foot8.com/

• Like 1

Good video Ryan! That's too funny! At least at driving school they taught him to watch for low bridges. Just didn't teach him to relax when you get yourself in a pickle like that. If he would have looked 30 ft behind to his left maybe got out and walked back and talked to someone behind he could have got a car or two to move out of his way to give him enough room to back up ad turn left into that driveway or street or did his U turn in it. I think we've all been in a jack pot before but most of us find a better way out. WTF was that guy thinking. Too funny thanks for sharing that one, ill thing of that every time I pass one of those trucks on the road now!