Super Trucker Saturday

rsb502

a guys really gotta go to extremes to find more horse power than a e-9 :loldude:

1800 h.p. normal and 2050 h.p. emergency power.

It's actually to rise monies or volunteers help to restore a P2H Neptune that served in the Mekong Delta in 67/68 from Heavy Attack Squadron VAH-21. Good attention getter. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I sure would like to know more about that E6 powered truck Albert, it had a lot fo turbo for sure to listen to it.

Know he laid out 700 something at Atrims last year.(770.04 to be exact had to look) And he said he blow up 2 Turbos that day before the Pull

Friend said that A super laid out 970 or 990 Yesterday. Don't know who or what they didn't post results yet.

Know he laid out 700 something at Atrims last year.(770.04 to be exact had to look) And he said he blow up 2 Turbos that day before the Pull

Friend said that A super laid out 970 or 990 Yesterday. Don't know who or what they didn't post results yet.

Well you know he has at least two turbos on it then, 700 to the wheels from an E6 is gettin it pretty good.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Did he have that at Macungie a few years ago???

Yes and his 1910 Buick truck.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You really wanna piss off the Paccar crowd, remind them this was a 12 liter engine,hahahahahaha!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

About two weeks ago I came across this container flipped over in a parking lot. I know how it happened to. The guys are

pulling 20ft cans that are loaded with corn or beans for export and usually have 46,000+ in the box. He must have decided

to dolly the trailer down for some reason. I bet he wasn't more than a foot away from it before it flopped on its side.

post-13943-0-60170000-1400930806_thumb.j

post-13943-0-59111500-1400930834_thumb.j

• Like 2

About two weeks ago I came across this container flipped over in a parking lot. I know how it happened to. The guys are

pulling 20ft cans that are loaded with corn or beans for export and usually have 46,000+ in the box. He must have decided

to dolly the trailer down for some reason. I bet he wasn't more than a foot away from it before it flopped on its side.

I bet that was a fucking attention getter

You really wanna piss off the Paccar crowd, remind them this was a 12 liter engine,hahahahahaha!

OOPS, that was an E6 so its an 11 liter engine, hahahaha, poor poor 15 liter kitty kats!