Fleet Friday

rsb502

I"m curious also. I found that in 1941 and 42 MACK made EHUT and the military version of the EMU powered with a BUDA-LaNova 6dt389 Diesel, physically close to the END 354 and the Cummins also.

I do see the company is still family owned and still in Jackson Heights. Queens. I may call them to see if they have any info or photos. Worse they can do is hang up. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Damn you guys are sure coming thru for fleet friday, im slipping I cant upload anything from my phone right now so its hell to take a picture, email it to myself then save it to my computer and then upload, geez.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Damn you guys are sure coming thru for fleet friday, im slipping I cant upload anything from my phone right now so its hell to take a picture, email it to myself then save it to my computer and then upload, geez.

Maybe OD could interview and hire a secretary for you.....?

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I'm on it...

hot1924.jpg

She looks expensive, I can't pay much, think shell trade for "other" services?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

what ever became of the tandem B71 integral sleeper that came to a few shows? it was Mack green and owned by SMX?

its alive,well and still in Iowa,now owned by the Crouse Bros. I was lucky enough to get to drive it a few years ago at a show,was all I could do to get wedged in behind the steering wheel.

Small but works

Like the paint scheme!! Looks like a traditional northeast design. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE