Thirty Year Old Thursday

rsb502

Me and Fergie (1948) in winter gear at the homestead.

46nme.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Neat!!! Fergie had an easy life compared to the other tractors. Grandpa bought 3 new after WWII. This one spent it's life with a hammer cutter on it in the spring and summer, a rake in the fall and a plow in the winter.

I had red hair once too. Where is the dog? Not putting the doll in it's place are you? :) Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Neat!!! Fergie had an easy life compared to the other tractors. Grandpa bought 3 new after WWII. This one spent it's life with a hammer cutter on it in the spring and summer, a rake in the fall and a plow in the winter.

I had red hair once too. Where is the dog? Not putting the doll in it's place are you? :) Paul

Paul so many uses our Grandparents had for these old tractors and the kids knocked off the dog where it was parked so we used what was at hand :)

Is that what you looked like when you refer to be your glourious day Tim??

Boss man this is me in my glory days with my evil twin ;)post-426-0-30452100-1395489641_thumb.jpgHandsome devils

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not a three wheeler but we have a trx 250r

With a 330 power valve, lrd pipe, 36mm kehein carb, leggers plus one and a half, composite wheels, extended durablue racing axle, carbon fiber nose, lonestar steering stem, custom axis shocks, braided brake lines, quick change clutch cover, etc and adding!

1986 model!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know about three wheelers but a 250r will get it when they're right. I had a couple 400EX's and a yfz 450, running thru the woods I could hang with em but on flat open ground a good 250r could pull away.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Me exactly 40 years ago. .1971 Sportster I bought new. 1/4 inch stroke 060 over bore, Air Flow Research heads, Superior Cams and one of the first Lake Injectors. SuperGlide Shocks 3/4inch rake and 12 over Durfee Girder front end. Paul

1974_zps40f6ebc7.jpg

I don't ride motorcycles and was never really interested in them but that thing looks bad as hell!!!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS