Pics of First Mack you drove

The first truck I drove for my dad was a 67 F 700, 250 Cummins, 10 speed roadranger, 4.17 rears. we also had a 69 F 700 with a 335 Cummins, 13 speed roadranger. the 69 had a nice shiny black paint job, chrome grille, mirrors, bumper. wish we still had it.

1987 RD686SX. Still drive it now but learned to drive it when I was 14 hauling stone on a private haul road from the quarry to our job.

87 RD 686SX

07 CL-733

06 Granite CV-713

"Old Macks never die, just get new generations of drivers"

Can't find pics first Mack I ever drove was a 1977 R-700 glider kit with a 350 cummins 9 speed main with a 4 speed aux the best Mack I ever drove was a 74 RS-795 with 865 V-8 and 2 stick 6 speed the 2 trucks I've had the most fun driving is my B-615 and the 80 model Superliner with V-8 and 12 speed transmission that I drive at work

• Like 1

Sorry, No pictures. I was born and raised in Brockway country. Drove a mid 60's B-70, 707, quadplex, S/A dump with a V plow and wing a few times but was not my regular truck. The first Mack I drove for any amount of time was a 1970 Matlack R-600 237 maxidyne with the 5 speed.

• Like 1

Brocky