New York Macks 2

Nice equipment...... but what made you finally make the switch to budds on the front? And still keep spokes on the rear. It appears you did run 12x24's?

That truck we didn't buy new and it already had the buds on the front all the trucks we ever had we're 12x24s looks like the next batch of trucks we buy are gonna be Tri axles with buds all around

Bistrain materials from east hampton

They do have some nice R models. I was picking up RCA in there yard last summer on a hire job all the way out there. I found out that there are 2 Bistrain yards out there that are separately owned when I went to the wrong one on my first load

Local 282 Union Service

Mack Fire Apparatus from NEW YORK

Yes, ALL are Mack CF's (I love them) :tease:

FDNY Engine 10

attachicon.giffdny 10.jpg

FDNY Foam 206 (Still In Service)

attachicon.giffdny foam 206.jpg

Goldens Bridge (Still In Service)

attachicon.gifgoldens bridge.jpg

Mount Kisco (Still In Service) Sold?

attachicon.gifmt kisco.jpg

Peekskill (Private Owner)

attachicon.gifpeekskill.jpg

Yonkers

(Still In Service / Refurbished Spare)

NOTE: This is rumored to be the last Mack CF

on the assembly line before Mack shut down

Fire Apparatus production.

attachicon.gifyonkers.jpg

it is not the last all Mack CF produced. That went to Westbury Long Island and went out of service about 5 years ago. Currently owned by a guy in PA. that collects Mack fire apparatus.

Local 282 Union Service

I used to deliver cement to a concrete plant in that pit I think it was called Apple Concrete. I think it was Springs Fireplace Rd or something like that

BULLHUSK

If I remember correctly there was a low RR bridge on the direct route off the main road that you have to run around. I don't work out that way often but it is a long strait one road hike to get out there,definetly a place to avoid on Friday afternoons during the summer months

Local 282 Union Service

If I remember correctly there was a low RR bridge on the direct route off the main road that you have to run around. I don't work out that way often but it is a long strait one road hike to get out there,definetly a place to avoid on Friday afternoons during the summer months

Yes we used to make a left after the gas station and go around some S turns and come out by the fire house, and when you went into there gate you better get it right cause if you went in the neighbors drive you had a fight on your hands and I do mean a fight! I don't miss the drive back

BULLHUSK