New York Macks 2

Hubcaps Baby! Lol!.....................................Mark

Pimpin....

Wow damn thread went to hell in a hand baskket.

Anywho nice pics. As far as Rob goes I have no opinion on the matter

Yea sorry about that, but it has carried on very nicely

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

You should be sorry. I don't recall you ever contributing to the original NY thread yet you felt compelled to high jack this thread with your wannabe tough guy act. My offer stands you little bitch.

I just said i was sorry about being one of the 2 to hijack the thread man, the second person being yourself.....I know just like everyone else that i didn't contribute to the Ny thread, but as a member i do follow the thread like many other threads, I've let it go man, you should to.......I'm not a bitch by the way "your not talking to your wife" and I appreciate it if this ends at this post....Everyone carry on and DM897SX if you wanna say anything else just PM me, let's keep it off the boards and between each other......everyone carry on i'm enjoying the pics

• Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I just said i was sorry about being one of the 2 to hijack the thread man, the second person being yourself.....I know just like everyone else that i didn't contribute to the Ny thread, but as a member i do follow the thread like many other threads, I've let it go man, you should to.......I'm not a bitch by the way "your not talking to your wife" and I appreciate it if this ends at this post....Everyone carry on and DM897SX if you wanna say anything else just PM me, let's keep it off the boards and between each other......everyone carry on i'm enjoying the pics

This will be my last post directed to you in this thread unless you continue to play games. First, I didn't hijack the thread, I simply said Rob's recent comments directed to KCAM were not helpful. Second, I wasn't speaking to my wife, I was speaking to you -- the tough guy that called me an asshole and wanted to fight when I had done absolutely nothing to you. In the future, mind your own business and don't challenge someone unless you are prepared to follow through. You should have PM'd me if you had a problem, not put on a public show for your buddies.

The same goes for you Mr. Greengiant. You have no idea what it means to be a real man, if you did, you would know to mind your own business and "SHUT UP."

My 3. Today ended bath time for the 3. It's real hard keeping them clean this time of the year. Got to take care of them if I want them to take care of me.

Very sharp trucks buddy,.....looks like you've took care of them very well

Thank you for the compliment. I take a lot of pride in them. My father likes dirty trucks because it means they are working. While I can agree with that, I'm the main one driving right now and I like driving them when they are clean. The RD and the CL are always head turners.

87 RD 686SX

07 CL-733

06 Granite CV-713

"Old Macks never die, just get new generations of drivers"

Thank you for the compliment. I take a lot of pride in them. My father likes dirty trucks because it means they are working. While I can agree with that, I'm the main one driving right now and I like driving them when they are clean. The RD and the CL are always head turners.

I can see both your points..I always looked at it as when they are clean people know you take care of your equipment and when it's dirty they know that your not afraid to work it...Nice trucks....have a good one buddy

• Like 1

I also remember the LP transport trucks,used to see them a lot on 81-90 and 390 when I ran that area of New York,i liked their color scheme. Do any of you upstate NY guys know of or remember a carrier J.Tournabene (I think) or something close to that,? I believe they were out of Canastota,NY at the time (early 80's) they ran white R-Model sleepers with a red stripe,they pulled reefers pulled a lot of potatoes out of the area to South Jersey and reloaded with produce out of Vineland,NJ I used to run with them on my nightly trip to Binghampton,they usually stopped at the Penn-Can truckstop in Harford,PA. Trucks were nothing fancy,but always clean and looked well maintained...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Dirty or clean they are beautiful. Is Stony Point out in Suffolk?

Rob thanks for posting your great pictures from Englishtown and helping to get the thread back on line

Local 282 Union Service

Dirty or clean they are beautiful. Is Stony Point out in Suffolk?

Rob thanks for posting your great pictures from Englishtown and helping to get the thread back on line

Thank you, no Stony Point is in the Hudson Valley. I'm right by West Point.

87 RD 686SX

07 CL-733

06 Granite CV-713

i am not only jealous on those 3 nice trucks I like the garage as well!

Thank you! I couldn't imagine life or the business without the shop to be honest. That is only a little bit of it. We also keep our International mechanics truck, 2 F-350 utility body trucks, and an F-450 utility truck in there as well. We have a second small shop that we started out in with a 550 flat bed and a 350 pick up in too. Other then the equipment and the trailers, the only thing that is kept outside is my single axle dump which is unfortunate but I just don't have the space for it inside.

• Like 1

87 RD 686SX

07 CL-733

06 Granite CV-713