New York Macks 2

They are super clean. Are u not in the Superliner anymore?

No more Superliner . I have been " upgraded" to green T-800 . Not a Mack but a very good truck.The Superliner and the Granite are the last 2 Mack dump trucks left.There are 3 Superliners set up for sanding only . We have been very busy especially for December . How's things by you?

Local 282 Union Service

Good evening gentleman, the Lindey Truck was built as a glider by a guy named Tony who had a place in amyville in the mid 80's. One of the last 800's running everyday. Nice Rig

I was told that was a glider. Anyway you shake it it's beautiful . Reminds me of Capobiancos truck for you LI guys circa late 80s-90s

Local 282 Union Service

Looks like NEMF is buying a little bit of everything of late. Used to be Mack and Volvo. Now I see Prostars and Cascadias and baby petes :bmod_dump:

I think today these big co's buy whats on sale and flip it in 3 years, some are even leasin them,just look at JB Hunt he don't even paint there trucks the company colors any more cause they get a better deal in white so when they flip em they are E/Z to sell! Anyway who the hell wants to keep these new trucks more then 5 or 6 years, with all this new shit they will drive U broke!

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

cause of our wonderful governor, andrew *%!* ops i meant cuomo

Killing oil, Commercial Shell and Fin Fishing, Henry Arms Co. and Farming... but will help you start a Winery.. good legacy NOT

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE