New York Macks 2

Tough ole dog was at the Long Island Antique Power Equipment / ATHS show in Riverhead a while ago. Never saw it before or since. Diversified Industries from Bay Shore. Paul

IMG_0466_zpsa954b254.jpg

I think diversified sold all there roll offs to another local guy that I can't remember his name. TNP from a College Pt. Is gone his trucks taken over by Danna.

Mackman1928 is that one of the trucks you had dressed up or is that a new one ? I thought your trucks all had silver bodies except the one you bought from JDP

Local 282 Union Service

Diversified liquidated a couple yrs back but kept a couple old DM 600 roll offs. I think they are starting to come back again starting to see small trucks with the name on them. That is a new truck I got a couple months ago came from mass. 20/58 427 10 spd. I have since sold the JDP truck she was to heavy for the new weight laws coming into effect in jan.

Diversified liquidated a couple yrs back but kept a couple old DM 600 roll offs. I think they are starting to come back again starting to see small trucks with the name on them. That is a new truck I got a couple months ago came from mass. 20/58 427 10 spd. I have since sold the JDP truck she was to heavy for the new weight laws coming into effect in jan.

They are doing land clearing and some roll offs, still in Bayshore, but a lot smaller now. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Diversified liquidated a couple yrs back but kept a couple old DM 600 roll offs. I think they are starting to come back again starting to see small trucks with the name on them. That is a new truck I got a couple months ago came from mass. 20/58 427 10 spd. I have since sold the JDP truck she was to heavy for the new weight laws coming into effect in jan.[/quote

I thought my boss told me that weight /quad axle law was being delayed a couple years unless I misunderstood him

Local 282 Union Service