New York Macks 2

Ahh did not know Stasi owned that. Scalamandre is a very good company to work for, always treated very well when I fill in there. Worked on your paving job up off Shore Rd a couple months ago, you had many trucks on the run that day .I have been seeing regularly a company G&O running DM -800 and DM -600 up and down the expressway . In fact the other day Hiway a Patrol had the 800 pulled over

that was you in the super liner nice. yea that was some job quick and easy 5000 ton mill and pave cant beat those. GBO is a friend of our super hes a real nice guy tony all his trucks are rats the dm 800 is shot but still gets the job done its a 71 u dont see any other trucks that old on the road except for Macks lol. the dm600 is an 87 has 23 front 80k walking beam thing is an animal its the last known ex hendrickson bros truck to be around those were built right!!! 350 6spd lo hole trucks a tank 40,000 empty

that was you in the super liner nice. yea that was some job quick and easy 5000 ton mill and pave cant beat those. GBO is a friend of our super hes a real nice guy tony all his trucks are rats the dm 800 is shot but still gets the job done its a 71 u dont see any other trucks that old on the road except for Macks lol. the dm600 is an 87 has 23 front 80k walking beam thing is an animal its the last known ex hendrickson bros truck to be around those were built right!!! 350 6spd lo hole trucks a tank 40,000 empty

Wow an x Hendrickson Bros truck haven't heard that name in a while. I pulled a load of top soil out of a school in a Syosset Wednesday that I think was your job . There was a Kawasaki loader there . Good to see you are staying busy

Local 282 Union Service

I thought about all you guys on BMT the other day when I passed a superliner on a long steep uphill grade with my titan I was loaded at 105k lbs he weighed 70k .

there was a few on the road around me Vinny the last few years, guys got rid of them tho, couldn't keep them runnin 2 days a week let alone 5 or 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul what is the story with the name Horan. I was a fire captain in Westchester under a chief named Horan who had a brother that used to haul for construction in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a few Horan's all cousins. Burly Horan in Syosset, Pete Horan on East Northport. Both sand haulers and Marty down south. Horan from what I understand is a fairly common Irish name.

The Yellow B was Burlys very first truck. I put air p.s on it and repainted the interior,Yellow cab and the Red chassis and Dump body in 1983. Burly never used it at all, it was just run up every few months over the years. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

There was a few Horan's all cousins. Burly Horan in Syosset, Pete Horan on East Northport. Both sand haulers and Marty down south. Horan from what I understand is a fairly common Irish name.

The Yellow B was Burlys very first truck. I put air p.s on it and repainted the interior,Yellow cab and the Red chassis and Dump body in 1983. Burly never used it at all, it was just run up every few months over the years. Paul

The yellow B is still in the yard. They started to restore but no progress has been made in a very long time

Local 282 Union Service