new machine

randyp

Sorry to hear about Spots! I hope the new lad will uphold his long standing tradition for adventure and hi-jinks here on BMT!................big shoes (or paws) to fill!......................................Mark

Thanks Mark, yeah, I really miss Spot, that dern dog was one of a kind, this is gonna be a good one too though, just not as mean and aggressive as Spot. Ifn she don't get a log dropped on her or run over by skidder or dozer or ground up in chipper. She stays in way too much. randyp
  • Like 1

does the P in randyp mean pansy?

A/C, music,.... does it have a small fridge to keep you lunch cool?

Nice machine there. And with all the goodies for the front

As long as clay and compactions met the spec, you should be ok

The p is for "professional".

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Randy, What are you doin buying more equipment? I thought you were going to retire.

Wife axed me that same question,,,still cant think of an answer, just cant seem to sit still very long I guess, I don't even know. I never seem to buy anything very new either, cept the bobcat. Seem attracted to the 60s and 70s stuff, must be trying to go backwards I guess. I am having a good time though, guess its good to enjoy your work. Who was it that said,,"Pick a job you like, and you will never work a day in your life". I did 30 years in the coal mine, damn sure never enjoyed a single day of it though! randyp

• Like 1

I dint get foot controls, I hate then too. Its got hand controls and with the flip of a switch, you can change the pattern of them. I have it set on the old "case skid steer pattern" randyp

oops,,sorry, I had that backwards, I got the control button set so the left lever is steer and direction and right lever is up, down, tilt, etc, I think salesman said that was call the H Pattern? I don't remember,,randyp

post-4330-0-85671200-1391970637_thumb.jp