Bibeau dump bed! Barn door vs High lift Gate!

Bibeau,Beaurock and Brandon are all similar bodies as I was told Beaurock and Brandon are spinoffs from Bibeau.Different family members spun them off. I have Brandon hi-tensile with 3/16" floor and 1/8" sides it works well with rip rap and table tops(concrete cut offs). I ordered the 1/4" gate I would not do again because of extra weight. If you order the hi-lift gate it is definitely not necessary. A feature Bibeau has is on gate hinges they have a triangle piece of metal to keep gate lined up if any wear in pins. Joe D.

Bibeau,Beaurock and Brandon are all similar bodies as I was told Beaurock and Brandon are spinoffs from Bibeau.Different family members spun them off. I have Brandon hi-tensile with 3/16" floor and 1/8" sides it works well with rip rap and table tops(concrete cut offs). I ordered the 1/4" gate I would not do again because of extra weight. If you order the hi-lift gate it is definitely not necessary. A feature Bibeau has is on gate hinges they have a triangle piece of metal to keep gate lined up if any wear in pins. Joe D.

This is true they are all related.

Rob