Meeting of the minds part 5

slpwlker

Guys please, if I had loaded a trailer to do that it would have been too embarrassing for Randy. Hell he was just pulling a garden tractor anyway!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I see he couldn't find any of the higher gears as he blew your doors off.......Was probably being a nice guy, didn't want to embarrass you too badly. He still could have blown your doors off while dragging 90,000 behind him..........

Did you notice what the speedo in Randy's truck said before I passed him? If I had any higher gears I'd have to slip the clutch in low to get rolling! Lol! I can run all day in 8th on the big road, not even tached out.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Did you notice what the speedo in Randy's truck said before I passed him? If I had any higher gears I'd have to slip the clutch in low to get rolling! Lol! I can run all day in 8th on the big road, not even tached out.

When you are talking engines with a Cat, Cummapart or god forbid a rabid green leaker idiot and you mention the words "Mack Constant Torque" they just nod their heads politely but have absolutely zero effing clue what you're talking about......LOL

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Oh hell guys. you all are to funny. would of probably kept dragging it up to 94 when I just would of ran out of motor and gear. or atleast high 80's. Hell Yardo the Detroit would of still been in the parking lot trying to get out. Considering I was grossing 100k don't think I did to bad getting rolling. But the Super Dog did look good strolling on bye

One things for sure, I watched Randy get up to speed and if he was grossing 100k that old Pete Runs good, not E9 good but good! Lol

• Like 2

One things for sure, I watched Randy get up to speed and if he was grossing 100k that old Pete Runs good, not E9 good but good! Lol

ok here it is. this is the lighter of the tickets. minus some fuel and respoting on trailer

And a before photo. Other one was to dark

post-8266-0-88637200-1395279060_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-16120500-1395279083_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-45542600-1395279279_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Well Randy Im going to get the lowboy trailer tomorrow, gonna go get my MB this weekend, I guess I coud put something on there and meet you at the bottom of the Rock in the next week or so.

P.S. I have a couple thousand dollar care package coming from Antrim diesel to put on the Superliner, better hurry or Ill have a few more ponies (few like three digits).

• Like 1

Well Randy Im going to get the lowboy trailer tomorrow, gonna go get my MB this weekend, I guess I coud put something on there and meet you at the bottom of the Rock in the next week or so.

P.S. I have a couple thousand dollar care package coming from Antrim diesel to put on the Superliner, better hurry or Ill have a few more ponies (few like three digits).

Still heading out to Idaho. Coming across 26 in North Carolina there is a few good pulls and man it is such a wonderful feeling passing a loaded flatbed and going up hill and having 2 more trucks tuck in behind you cause they can't hang with you.

hell do all the work you want. i'll be waiting. Might have a box on mine if all goes well. Damn sure trying to get one

Ha, that would be a hell of a potato.

• Like 1