Meeting of the minds part 5

slpwlker

Im still pondering about a 230-240" wheelbase MH tri axle heavy haul truck with some floats on the front, I may have to try to draw me something up just to see what it would look like, damn I got too much running thru my head.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hmmm, somthing alone these lines in an MH maybe.........

post-5240-0-36642300-1390525816.jpg

post-5240-0-41319100-1390525838_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Howd you do by the way without that nose out in front of you???? LOL

Done good. Really didn't affect me. The width threw me off alittle pulling back into the shop

Don't hit the brakes too hard. You might flip over

I was holding on just for extra measure

Im still pondering about a 230-240" wheelbase MH tri axle heavy haul truck with some floats on the front, I may have to try to draw me something up just to see what it would look like, damn I got too much running thru my head.

I got more Ideas then I have money. It's a bitch ain't it

Tried getting some pics but not working well so had to pull up to the truck. We got it kicked off today now off to the Bluegrass. Fawking cold!!!.

Last pic is of them dumping the slag pot out. who needs heat working around that

post-8266-0-47657900-1390533506_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-87683700-1390533523_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-68336800-1390533540_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-30818300-1390533569_thumb.jp

That's funny me and slpwlker where talking about it to put floats on the front.

That's funny me and slpwlker where talking about it to put floats on the front.post-11018-0-88273400-1390534362_thumb.j
  • Like 2

Glad they are happy.Happy customers buy more One guy took my picture and sent it to his wife and said one of the Robertsons delivered there new truck I was like sure why not.

I would have shown the kids and said "Hey guys, look- Chewbacca's a truck driver! He delivered our rock truck today!"

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Damn I guess it was underground, if anybody had seen what it looked like in daylight they would have sold it a couple years ago.