Vinny you better save up your pennies for this one

Vinny..........I will most definitely give this one a good home - as I just recently built an outbuilding to get it out of the weather.\

Also to anyone who could help.........Does anybody know what kind of top speed I could expect with this unit (4.17 rear). Haven't really driven it down the road yet - but am interested in what to expect.

Thanks in advance..............Mark

Vinny..........I will most definitely give this one a good home - as I just recently built an outbuilding to get it out of the weather.\

Also to anyone who could help.........Does anybody know what kind of top speed I could expect with this unit (4.17 rear). Haven't really driven it down the road yet - but am interested in what to expect.

Thanks in advance..............Mark

It's got a 6 speed,right? Pretty close to 67 at 2400 on 20" rubber,I'd guess without doing the math.

• 3 weeks later...

Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so cold that day that the rattle can froze up and I couldn't get the acceptable forms of payment covered. Larry..................yes I am going to make every attempt to get it to Ashland this year with the B model. It was a pleasure to meet you last year during the "slowest truck" competition. I thought I had a pretty good chance with the B42.

Thanks to all for your interest.