2014 ATCA Macungie Show

farmer52

Lock up the wimmin....I am in town! Drizzled rain the whole way to Fogelsville. Checked in at the hotel and will be headed to the park this afternoon to "claim" high ground.

Only issue was the LH wiper blade gave out. Luckily I brought spares. Replaced it at the PA Turnpike Carlisle rest stop.

Carl called and left a message. Perhaps GM will have a recall on the ETCM. Have you driven a Ford lately? :whistling:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Well I'll get to attend this year thanks to a lucky timed delivery about 1-1/2 hrs south in a little town called Avondale pa. So ill be leaving early tomorrow morning for my 8hr drive to deliver then turn and burn up to Macungie area. So can't wait to finally get to meet some of yall. Just look for the tall hillbilly in the b model shirt, I'll be there drooling like a rabid dog lol.

Eric

• Like 1

0750 here in the Lehigh Valley. As I type this, looking out the window of my house in Hellertown, about 20 miles east of Macungie- it is raining cats and dogs. Which it has been doing on and off for the entire week. I just watched the weather, and it is supposed to lighten up later this morning, and then a cold front will push through- potentially touching off more thunderstorms.

GOOD NEWS: It will clear up overnight and Saturday and Sunday are forecast to be beautiful.

BAD NEWS: The damage is already done- Macungie Memorial Park is, and will be a mud pit. Oh well, not the first year it has happened for the show.

I will be out today at some point guys- not gonna rush. Probably after lunch.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

If I had a pole I could arrange entertainment.

Ken, Mike was having trouble going to sleep last night, so I offered to come out and tuck him in and give him and his teddy bear a good night kiss- but he said he would rather have had that redhead do it. So I called the TK and got her on the phone. She said "The creepy looking guy at the end of the table? He looked like an axe murderer" and she hung up on me.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Thanks for the sympathy; Got the truck back today; covered under warranty.

Ken; I did drive a Ford and would have bought it if they could figure out how to put a decent tilt steering wheel in $60K truck, not a Yugo imitation. Kind'a glad too; a good friend already had his 6.0 blow up at 49k miles and had to suffer the embarrassment of calling a GM product to come tow his trailer to the show we were attending.

Yardo; I don't think they used the same ETCM in the 1/2 ton trucks, but if you have the ITBC it is worth looking on the net for the issues that have come up.

Glad everyone had a good time at the TK. "Come for the wings; stay for the breasts"

Enjoy the show and take lots of pics to share.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Well guys,looks like Ol 'Vision ain't gonna make it this year! I loaded my backhaul this morning in Albert Lea,MN,and need to be in The Woodlands (Dallas/Fort Worth) Texas at zero dark thirty Monday morning! Wish I could have made it,but just not in the cards this year.I am going to take the whole week next year,so none of this B.S. happens again! Hope you guys have a great time,and take LOTS of pictures!.............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.