2014 ATCA Macungie Show

farmer52

I will arrive Macungie noonish on Thurs.. The TK stop will depend on my daughters orders for Thur nite dinner??? Have signed up for the Fri nite picnic. Sat I will have to play by ear as the daughter and SIL will probably bring all 4 kids over.

I posted the BMT picture time and place on the Just Old Trucks site also.. If you participate, The JOT picture is Sat at 10 AM at Eddy Lucast's KBS paint sales booth.

Brocky

Brocky

Jason

Primary answer: Sunrise to Sunset

In actuality 7-8 AM till 5-6 PM. I think the picnic is about 5 PM.

You should be able to find your filter. This flea market has a lot more parts than most shows. If you do not see one ask some of the vendors who might as they are apt to have one still at home and not enough room to load it to the show.

Brocky

Brocky

BMT'ers,

We are all set for Thursday at 7:00pm at the Tilted Kilt. I pushed it back a little bit due to getting everything set up for the ATCA Family Reunion. If you can offer a little bit of time Thursday evening, make your way to the camping area and speak up. We would like to get things arranged Thursday so we aren't rushing around Friday afternoon before the crowd starts assembling.

The side room at the Kilt is reserved under my name and number.

See you there!

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Should have been more specific . Directions to the tilted kilt?

From the Macungie exit of I-78 Get on I-78 E/B. Get off at Lehigh Street (same exit you would for the Mack Museum) except when you get to the bottom of the ramp, make a right instead of a left. Go about 200 yards, you'll see the TK, make a left at the traffic light to get into the place.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ruth Ann and I will not be able to make Macungie this year. We had campground reservations and were looking forward to seeing everyone. Her mom, who is 93, had her caregiver quit without any notice so Ruth Ann is busy filling in and finding a replacement. Hope to be at Roger Gerharts this fall

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Ruth Ann and I will not be able to make Macungie this year. We had campground reservations and were looking forward to seeing everyone. Her mom, who is 93, had her caregiver quit without any notice so Ruth Ann is busy filling in and finding a replacement. Hope to be at Roger Gerharts this fall

Denny,

Sorry to hear you will not be at Macungie. But you have a higher priority. Good luck and my prayers go out to you all.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"