2014 ATCA Macungie Show

farmer52

Sorry I had to skip out a few hours early on Saturday. Had to get home and get the camper and stuff cleaned up as my boss decided he was gonna send me out early today rather than later.

No problem Mike and sorry I missed the burnt weenies. David and I were trolling in little orange.

Enjoyed "hanging" with you, Rob, Roger, Leslie, and Randy. :twothumbsup:

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I'm sure gonna be there next year Al! had to cover a load for a friend of mine,that had a death in the family,woulda' done the same for me. I was hoping to make it again this year,looked like a good BMT turnout!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My first time at Macungie and have to say even if it is 7 hours away I can't wait to go back next year. It was nice to finally put some faces to the screen names and to talk to and meet so of yall. Btw has the group photo been posted yet??

Group photo is posted in leversoles_macungie2014

Did anyone go to the museum ... I did and gave myself a treat. . I ventured around the building and had another show. .. besides seeing all the new trucks there for the track road test and repair before delivery there were about 6 classic Macks waiting restoration and Macks own all wheel drive R model with a sander ... There was also a bay with 2 old Macks under restoration I know one was a B model couldn't make out the other ... There was pallets of new chrome bumpers and mud flaps and assorted new parts on racks outside. .. I laughed and said if it was new york by Monday morning all the bumpers would be stolen hahaha

post-14937-0-14417000-1369066952_thumb.j

Did anyone go to the museum ... I did and gave myself a treat. . I ventured around the building and had another show. .. besides seeing all the new trucks there for the track road test and repair before delivery there were about 6 classic Macks waiting restoration and Macks own all wheel drive R model with a sander ... There was also a bay with 2 old Macks under restoration I know one was a B model couldn't make out the other ... There was pallets of new chrome bumpers and mud flaps and assorted new parts on racks outside. .. I laughed and said if it was new york by Monday morning all the bumpers would be stolen hahaha

The new parts are for use by the Customer Mod Center. The Mod Center (in the back of the Museum) is where they "specialize" the new trucks for the customers. During Trucktoberfest you can go thru the Mod Center. BTW, Trucktoberfest is September 26-27.

Ken

Your wife don't count Jt, and farmer, who says she didn't?

Mike you left on Saturday afternoon. I stayed at the hotel on Saturday night. How do you know red did not spend the night with me? But as the saying goes "what happens in Macungie, stays in Macungie"!

• Like 1

Ken

Mike you left on Saturday afternoon. I stayed at the hotel on Saturday night. How do you know red did not spend the night with me? But as the saying goes "what happens in Macungie, stays in Macungie"!

Ken I thought our redhead waitress at the Fogelsville Inn on Sat night was HOTTTTT!!!! She had that "All-American Girl Next Door" look to her. Dont get me wrong, the lass at the TK wasn't anything I would kick out of bed, but she was all made up and wearing the fancy uniform and makeup. The waitress at the Fogelsville Inn wasn't wearing any makeup at all and her hair was tied up, and of course not showing off her ASSets....but she still looked GOOD.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ken I thought our redhead waitress at the Fogelsville Inn on Sat night was HOTTTTT!!!! She had that "All-American Girl Next Door" look to her. Dont get me wrong, the lass at the TK wasn't anything I would kick out of bed, but she was all made up and wearing the fancy uniform and makeup. The waitress at the Fogelsville Inn wasn't wearing any makeup at all and her hair was tied up, and of course not showing off her ASSets....but she still looked GOOD.

She was cute but not as HOT as the NIT at TK. I would not kick either one out of bed.....unless there is more room on the floor. :banana:

BTW, don't forget to email the TK pics. Thanks!

• Like 2

Ken