Going to Court

other dog

Well, I ran thru the nite to get back home.

THEN I read this.

OD will have to pay the fuel-upfront- if he wants his truck back

friggen thing drives like a tank

I just filled it up with fuel and parked it, so it should be full of fuel when you bring it back, or you might be hearing from my agent 41 chevy and his high powered monkey.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Will have to wait Tom.

Got a few jobs to do. One is 1000 yd pour-no seam

Glad to hear it was worked out.

....and now the rest of the story

Uhhh, may I see your building permit please? Oh? No permit? Send the concrete back!!! You may pour after you have an approved permit in your hands!!!

(yes I have said these very words before....!!!)

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Permit! Permit! We dun neeeeeed no steenkin permit.

j -there was a very large pour one time out this way

I want to say 5000, no seam. Three plants were running and three boom trucks and one spare.

I almost worked just driving an empty back and a full one out there.

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I just filled it up with fuel and parked it, so it should be full of fuel when you bring it back, or you might be hearing from my agent 41 chevy and his high powered monkey.

I'm re training him as a trunk monkey but I'll send you my Trooper monkey instead.

post-3242-0-53796300-1389891575.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Uhhh, may I see your building permit please? Oh? No permit? Send the concrete back!!! You may pour after you have an approved permit in your hands!!!

(yes I have said these very words before....!!!)

Thats when the shit hits the fan

• Like 1

Where the hell are you getting all these monkeys?

Watch out if they came from Plum Island!

My repair monkey and my night

light monkey from Plum Island .. :)

post-3242-0-79117600-1390008181_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-70361300-1390008830.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Im surprised the dash didnt fall in the floor when you covered up the light, ive never been in a freightshaker that didnt have a rattle or shake to the damn dash, the DD15 is one of the better emissions engines out there though so they get points for that I guess.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"