BMT vs. "Other" Forums

doubleclutchinweasel

And they even tolerate us Canadians..eh..!!

BC Mack

Just the friendliest, most helpful and best people with a great sense of humor. Off brands? heck I drove a 1963 Corvan for almost 30 years (wish I could find another), my thought is anything old is gold and that make the owner part of the group.

Hey BC MACK you know Red Green?? He's from Canada. :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ya see what this place does?

Mike just got done with a four day run out west. got home a short time ago and HERE HE IS

Ran thru the house, said Hi to everybody "Gotta see what the news is on BMT"

Same here, my computer's been down for a week and i've been catching up since I got home this morning. I think "Pictures of the Week" will have to wait until tomorrow, i'm getting tired.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I agree with BMT being a great forum, I want to thank Barry and the moderators for making this what it has become. It seems to me this forum has doubled in active members since I first joined and I think that is mainly due to the freedoms we are allowed. I think most of us are of a mind that our freedoms shall not be infringed and in keeping with this view our use of our right to freedom of speech is rarely infringed by the BMT moderators. I as before appreciate the knowledge of BMT members, I know that I have learned a lot from questions and answers posted and m grateful to have done so. I hope this forum is kept alive and that I can give back a fraction of the knowledge to others as Im able.

Absolutely, there's a lot of "like thinkers" here.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sure miss the big guy with the leaky, Crunchy Big Boy Pants

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I think that Barry and the fellows at Watts are doing super job.I belong to antique equipment forum and they have ban some people from using the bb.I like the fact that everyone controls the wording of the responces,and I think that is due to the fact that we all are a pack of nuts that just love Mack trucks.If you are looking for an answer to a problem with your truck you have come to the right place.

This forum is the best. bar none. Thanks to Barry and all of the members who treat each other with respect while at the same time accepting differing points of view. Great information, enlightening discussions, folks who would do almost anything to help you out, and some damn funny responses. No one belittles you for the occasional mind fart that gets posted.

What more could you ask for?

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Why don't we let that stuff be in the past. Nobody's perfect and I know I'm guilty of saying a few things on here that have been out of line so let's just put all that in the past and move on. This is a great forum and I'm proud to be a part of it.

AGREED. It's in the past. Let it stay there.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Vinny's opinion of ''the incident'' is the only one that really matters here. If every one starts choosing up sides it will only end up ruining the great place we have here and than. . . I'll have to annoy my wife and grand kids. . . Just saying. paul

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE