BIG Dump Trucks

Here's a couple Mack Bigfoot ore haulers in Australia, definitely big dogs.

.....uh....I thinks the one pulling the trains is a bit heavy...maybe......lol

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

maybe a tad heavy, not too bad, probably about 300ton gross with those wide bodies

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I didn't think whales were allowed on the road. Damn don't do that I threw up a little.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

MikeD they have a quarry in Laflin with breaker and Red Rock Quarry at White Haven where as the name saysred crushed stone,they ship it to quite a few states. They also have a coal stripping in Simpson,Pa. above Carbondale.They are also getting pretty heavy into hot rocks bidding some good sized jobs. Joe D.

We had brought stone from Propples back in the 90's for a sears warehouse we did up in Ashley.

That was the first Union job that I was asked for my card daily to get on the property.

I think I remember a few problems on that project .

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

MikeD they have a quarry in Laflin with breaker and Red Rock Quarry at White Haven where as the name saysred crushed stone,they ship it to quite a few states. They also have a coal stripping in Simpson,Pa. above Carbondale.They are also getting pretty heavy into hot rocks bidding some good sized jobs. Joe D.

They left 1 million on the table to do interstate 81

Heard 5,000 ton failed and had a laundry list of other problems.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

They have a contract with Allison that is ending.......they agreed to make Allison exclusive in the vocational models, in return they got a cheaper price on them. That's why for a long time it was cheaper to get Allison's in Mack's than most other makes. The M-Drive is coming for Granite's.

If you think they won't handle off road, you should check out the 700 h.p. Volvo loggers over seas.

How much are those tandem trucks allowed to haul on the road down in the TN/KY/WV area? Here in pa we can put 58400 on a tandem on regular roads, and 56000 on interstates..Nj you can put 70K on tandems, dont know about their interstate law thogh

79 U

237 5 sp

TN is 66,000 on tandem, 74000 on triaxle, 80000 on quad, bridge law chart on interstates, my triaxle granite was only good for 53,500 on the big roads.