1958 F.W.D.

Hold on to your asses, boys!

Sunday got up to 28 herepost-426-0-16441500-1389094437_thumb.jpgGot to wash the wife's truck. Today temp is really dropping fast about 5 out now and really windy!

Sunday got up to 28 hereattachicon.gif100_2395.JPGGot to wash the wife's truck. Today temp is really dropping fast about 5 out now and really windy!

Nice truck sitting in the background.

Thanks Ken I refuse to drive it this winter. Been loading out hay at the farm instead. Don't like running it in the salt. Man it is frig'in cold and windy today!

Good Blonde joke Ken.I did not see it coming. Joe D.

• Like 1

cold out here, it was 0 out here last nite with a windchill of 35 below. on top of it all the whole family has the flu and my boiler wont keep up cause the wind is blowing so hard

hey no cluejoe, your kinda in my back yard or is it my front yard

Update: the 03 f350 with the 6.0 powerstroke is back in action. A new ficm(fuel injection control module) and she fires right up. The snowfighter lives on!

• Like 1

if you think that was bad, come south west from there 35 miles. I couldn't see the phone pole in my yard the whole day and its only 100' away

• Like 1

if you think that was bad, come south west from there 35 miles. I couldn't see the phone pole in my yard the whole day and its only 100' away

Oh I believe you there buddy....wind got pretty intense heading up 19

where did you have to deliver to and what do you haul

I deliever furniture, had to go to Dunn's Home Furnishings on main street.....right at the 11 foot 1 inch bridge. After that I went to Canandaigua,Ny.

i was talking to a friend in Canandaigua on Tuesday and he said the sun was out, must be the snow didn't make it that far,

post-1613-0-33439300-1389317557_thumb.jp Here's hwy 219 south of McKee's rock...Yea GreenGiant the guys at Canandaigua "Convinced" me to head that way and i'm glad I did cause I ended up getting 5 more stops done
  • Like 1

219 north from pa. area, must be you were not to far from me if you came 219 up to this area to go to brockport

No I actually went down 219 to I-86 and run a few stops down there then got on 19 after I left Dansville,N.Y.....Whoever maps out our stops does not own a map, or we often find ourselves backtracking to get to another stop. I get paid hub miles and per stop so I dont complain about it...lol

• Like 1

attachicon.gif010614121819.jpg Here's hwy 219 south of McKee's rock...Yea GreenGiant the guys at Canandaigua "Convinced" me to head that way and i'm glad I did cause I ended up getting 5 more stops done

yep, that's 219 all right- looks the same everywhere evidently.

No I actually went down 219 to I-86 and run a few stops down there then got on 19 after I left Dansville,N.Y.....Whoever maps out our stops does not own a map, or we often find ourselves backtracking to get to another stop. I get paid hub miles and per stop so I dont complain about it...lol

Thought you where doing boats?

Funny Otherdog.......I was slpwlker, but The Boss was Running Out Of Money constantely, and I never had a permanent truck anymore...drove 6 trucks on one month...i went to work haulong la z boy furniture, insurance and benefits is a big plus

• Like 1

Here we go again....fine snow all day on Tuesday with total of about 5". Low this morning is -7! Windy so there will be a lot of drifting. Forecast is for single digit lows and teens for highs till later next week. "Warm" this weekend in the low 20s...woohoo! At least we are almost thru January. Too dang cold to do anything....outside and inside.

We have a freeze watch here.