Hold on to your asses, boys!

1958 F.W.D.

7 degrees this morning with a -15 wind chill. I guess it's time to do the driveway then make my way to my dealership and shovel out the inventory. Good thing I made a pass last night with the snowblower. We got at least 10".

• Like 1

I remember Kent Vol. Fire, Kent CT, used to have a fund raiser that was based on the river ice break. Sophisticated sensors and such to show ice movement. Times were down to minute and date.

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

you can send us some snow need about 4 feet of white stuff above 3000ft. would take up to 6 feet but would make it through summer with 3 feet.

so any unwanted snow can be sent freight prepaid to EAST SLOPES NORTH CASCADES WASHINGTON STATE or SOUTHERN BRITISH COLUMBLIA

thanks gear head

17* here in Millington tonight . 21* here tomorrow for the high & a low of 8* here tomorrow night in Millington . & that does not include windchill .

I'll be glad when summer gets here so the grass will grow & the Recaps Start Blowing out !! This Cabin fever is killing me .

If im not @ Home im @ the gym this time of year . I stay in the gym to keep my sanity & stay away from the house .

cause im ready to kick old man winter in his ass & his snow balls & send him packing . I'm ready to go back to work .

as long as im cutting grass & hauling casings & caps im making $

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

MINUS 8,9, and 7 forecast for M, T, and W. Highs on T and W are single digits.....BRRRRR! 30 degrees forecast for the end of next week. It will feel like a heat wave. The propane bill for January will be OUTRAGEOUS!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"