Hold on to your asses, boys!

1958 F.W.D.

Thanks Ken I refuse to drive it this winter. Been loading out hay at the farm instead. Don't like running it in the salt. Man it is frig'in cold and windy today!

Every time it snows here, the same people always ask me "Why don't you run that FWD in this!! It was made for it!!!" And my reply is always the same: "I know you're not as intelligent as you appear so let me break it down for you: 55 year old truck in pretty damn close to original condition.....Would YOU run it on the roads that have four inches of salt and brine on them?"

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

cold out here, it was 0 out here last nite with a windchill of 35 below. on top of it all the whole family has the flu and my boiler wont keep up cause the wind is blowing so hard

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

if you think that was bad, come south west from there 35 miles. I couldn't see the phone pole in my yard the whole day and its only 100' away

Oh I believe you there buddy....wind got pretty intense heading up 19

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I deliever furniture, had to go to Dunn's Home Furnishings on main street.....right at the 11 foot 1 inch bridge. After that I went to Canandaigua,Ny.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

post-1613-0-33439300-1389317557_thumb.jp Here's hwy 219 south of McKee's rock...Yea GreenGiant the guys at Canandaigua "Convinced" me to head that way and i'm glad I did cause I ended up getting 5 more stops done
  • Like 1

No I actually went down 219 to I-86 and run a few stops down there then got on 19 after I left Dansville,N.Y.....Whoever maps out our stops does not own a map, or we often find ourselves backtracking to get to another stop. I get paid hub miles and per stop so I dont complain about it...lol

• Like 1

attachicon.gif010614121819.jpg Here's hwy 219 south of McKee's rock...Yea GreenGiant the guys at Canandaigua "Convinced" me to head that way and i'm glad I did cause I ended up getting 5 more stops done

yep, that's 219 all right- looks the same everywhere evidently.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

No I actually went down 219 to I-86 and run a few stops down there then got on 19 after I left Dansville,N.Y.....Whoever maps out our stops does not own a map, or we often find ourselves backtracking to get to another stop. I get paid hub miles and per stop so I dont complain about it...lol

Thought you where doing boats?

Funny Otherdog.......I was slpwlker, but The Boss was Running Out Of Money constantely, and I never had a permanent truck anymore...drove 6 trucks on one month...i went to work haulong la z boy furniture, insurance and benefits is a big plus

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again....fine snow all day on Tuesday with total of about 5". Low this morning is -7! Windy so there will be a lot of drifting. Forecast is for single digit lows and teens for highs till later next week. "Warm" this weekend in the low 20s...woohoo! At least we are almost thru January. Too dang cold to do anything....outside and inside.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"