Sidelined

Superdog

Guess I'm going to be layed up for awhile. Been fighting Lymphadema in my legs for a couple years now,got the right one pretty well under control but the left one been fighting me. Jammed a piece of angle iron into it this summer and had to get sewed up,but it didn'tever want to heal clear up, kept leaking just a little every once in awhile. I could usually control the swelling with compression wraps,but lately it ain't worked,got to hurting really bad and turned nice bright red,went to ER got infection in the damn thing now. Bout ready to cut the SOB off.

Sorry to hear about your troubles superdog,I onow how it feels.Been having troubles with diverticlous(infection in colon)for about 2 years,it came to a head back in july,had the bag puy on was supposed to have it reverse in oct.That operation didn't go as plan had to have the bag for another 3 months.Having it remove jan 9 2014.I'll keep you in mythroughts.GetWell soon

Ive been laid up for a couple of days too. Cant remember ever taking a day off . Doc told me rest it for a few weeks and I didn't listen. Now I cant walk. Trying to heal it up . Bursitis and Cellulitis in left knee. Heres a pic from Friday night

post-1441-0-29524300-1388360451_thumb.jp

Dang guys! You are all falling apart. Too young to be laid up. My New Year's wish is for you all to get better and for all us BMT members to have a healthy 2014.

Mike - BTW I did some research on the interweb...Gunilla is 69 and not too shabby for her age...Misty Rowe is 62 and looks good too.

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I have a bad left knee so what I did was install a air cyl by a pull chain controlled by air small push button type air valve on the stick and a pilot valve to the cyl.The air supply goes thru a regulator fist and I have it set to were it will only take aa few lbs of foot force to push it down. Then when down you release the button and let the clutch out with your foot. When I got use to it its as natural as putting my foot on the clutch.This is a superliner with a easy pedtal clutch also but hard to push.I have a CH and its not that hard to push.

glenn akers