Mack mud flaps

yup, agree, those are nice flaps, I have seen them in green and blue also but only in the hard plactic, not rubber. I think it should be standard operating procedure to have the dogs facing each other on a truck. the dealers should have to stock lefts and rights so they are a ''pair'' and not ''ditch dogs''

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

If you have any red on your truck you might try these. I like them because of the red stripe on my truck and they were less than $13 each at my Mack dealer.

It's definitely a good idea.

I'm going to keep red strip on my truck and the paint scheme in general.

They look like the ones on e-bay, not shure those were rubber or plastic though.

The price of $13 more seems to me as a sale, I'm in doubt they have them in stock for that.

If anyone contact that company please let me know.

I can call them but don't want to disturb guys with my nice French if they are already out of the stuff.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Vlad

I guess you have your mind set on flaps with the Bulldog, but here is an "older" look. I got these from Matt Pfahl. Don't know if he has anymore left

Thank you for the idea, I too like how they look on your dump.

I'd like to have something with bigger logos though because most people overhere doesn't know what Mack means and it would be good to put catching eye flaps.

Good point to ask Matt Pfahl on the matter anyway.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012