Thanks for the posts and the laughs at 'em all over again. Glad to see my sense of humor isn't all that abnormal. Flipping channels and I come across Blazing Saddles and my wife walks by and says "Oh no, you're watching that AGAIN.". And the first time I saw those guys ordering their meal in Jive I laughed so hard i nearly fell out of my chair. And of course the "nice beaver" bit. And the "I picked a bad day to quit sinffing glue" Lloyd bridges is a riot too. And, you gotta recall the railroad workers in the beginning of Blazing Saddles who claim not to know any spirituals and then break out into 5 part harmony of "I et no kicks from champaign." And then Slim Pickins rides up and starts whacking Burton Gilliam with his hat "What in the wide world of sports is goin on here, dancin aroun like a bunch of Kansas City xxxxx."- Classics for sure.

I see you made it to the truck show, Brad has some nice trucks. Sitting behind the wheel going through the gears of the Snowman KW is once in a life time fun .

Yep. But I didn't have far to go. Your profile says Colorado? That's a "fur piece" to go to see the show!

"Looks like a legend & an out-of-work bum look a lot alike, Daddy."

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Funny Blazing Saddles scene when Slim Pickens and his gang of desperados encounter a toll booth in the middle of the plains.

"Someones gotta go back and get a $hitload of dimes!" I crack up everytime I see that part.

Ps on you. I'm workin' for Mel Brooks!
  • Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

We lived in NC before we moved and drove the old '66 U model out west. Ive known Brad for a bunch of years now. You should be on the look out for a few BMT members there. They lurk around .....

I've lurked around at his shows a few times myself.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.