Excellent double-clutching tutorial done by attractive young blonde

JumperAndSon

:clap: Now we know who the official stocker of BMT is. Who else would take the time to go find a bikini photo of a girl from the double clutching video? Otherdog is a genius. :clap:

Ben

I've been called lots of things before, don't think "genius" was ever one of them.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yes Vinny, you are cool. But you're still not an attractive blonde girl. That "no one is allowed to touch it" thought is all well and good but think of how cool your youtube channel would be if you had a video of the hottest girl in your school going up through those 5 gears.

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I've seen that second video before. It's just stupid. She doesn't know what she's talking about or what she's doing. And her chest is all she has going for her. That's it. The other girl actually appears to have a clue what's going on. Personally I couldn't give two craps about boobs. Big boobs are just stupid in my opinion. I would rather have a flat chested girl that is actually smart and nice and has a clue as to what's going on.

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j