thomastractorsvc

Windshield needed

Anyone have a part number for a CF windshield?

Superdog told me they are the same as the F model windshields.

Thanks

They are the same as the F models. The CF is a modified F cab that uses most of the same parts from the B post forward.

Have you contacted Watts yet?

Yes, via email through the web site, Barry asked for the vin and I have not heard back anything. Do you have a part number for the glass?

No, I do not, but I'm sure someone has a "F" parts book they can check for you. I'd try posting in one of the general interest sections.

RH WINDSHIELD PART NUMBER 9QT515A, LH WINDSHIELD PART NUMBER 9QT516A

Thanks was what I was looking for.

Have an older CF that i am parting out.....I am about an hour south of Nashville,TN

Have an older CF that i am parting out.....I am about an hour south of Nashville,TN

Check with "joes mack", he's looking for some parts for Yocum Creek, KY Fire Department's "CF" that was recently in an accident.

bulldogboy

Hi,

we are rebuilding Mack F700 , 1979 and need both front windshields. Is it still possible to buy a new one ( original or reproduction) and where?

As this thread indicates the windshield for a CF and the F are the same. Try checking on the above truck or look for a CF that is being parted out.

Both pieces of glass are NO longer available from Mack, at least using the part numbers listed above.

124SX44  is the LH replacement for 9QT516A and Watts has 4 in stock. 

124SX45  is the RH  replacement for 9QT515A and Watts has 1 in stock

3 hours ago, 64C85 said:

Both pieces of glass are NO longer available from Mack, at least using the part numbers listed above.

124SX44  is the LH replacement for 9QT516A and Watts has 4 in stock. 

124SX45  is the RH  replacement for 9QT515A and Watts has 1 in stock

That is very bizarre, a 9QT Mack windshield part number replaced by an SX number.