Nuttall fixed neck lowboy 35 ton

rz761

Lowboy in nice shape. just needs deck boards and paint. not rotted on the crossmembers like they normally do. 10.00x15 tires. 25 ft of flate deck including over the wheels. Anyone interested please call Richie @ 607-725-3639

post-3333-0-35067600-1384953643_thumb.jp

post-3333-0-35182000-1384953658_thumb.jp

post-3333-0-53602700-1384953672_thumb.jp

post-3333-0-00218900-1384953684_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Thank you for your input, but obviously you dont need it that bad. We are all a small group of guys on here that our main reason for being on this forum is for Mack trucks. So whats wrong with giving me a call and asking about the trailer if really interested? Get done with that conversation and then start shooting the breeze about trucks? I may not sell the trailer on this forum, but in the meantime I might make a friend or two. Putting the word out there of their needs and interests they are looking for. Thats what the forum is all about. Yeah I got a trailer for sale and I stated anyone interested please call. You guys are trying to make it so easy on yourselves that you dont have to pick up the phone and call on something for sale. Its shocking. So go ahead, dont call if I dont have a price on here. The stuff I have for sale is priced reasonably that the phone call will not be wasted. So have a good nite everyone. Enjoy the holidays.

Richie

Richie, as you know that some of us are very busy with our jobs and family. when I don't see a price on something it just turns me away cause I don't have the time to make a call and bull shit all the time. And without a price people don't know if it is out of there range. All your stuff on ebay has a price on it.

GG2

Well said GG :twothumbsup:

This topic is getting ridiculous. GG I have a lowboy trailer for sale. I have a job and a family and that takes alot of my time. You claim you dont have time to call and bullshit but yet you make the time to sit down, sign on the computer to truck forums and respond to peoples posts. Doesnt really make any point that picking up the phone is just to time consuming. Especially if you check things out on ebay. That takes alot of time also. So back to yet again my ending statement. For those of you that have the time to pick up the phone and would like further information about a trailer one might be interested in and make arrangments to see it, please give me a call. But if its more convienient and less time consuming to post on this forum when one is available to look at it and when Im available to show it to somebody, I guess just keep posting on this topic. That seems to make the most sence right?? I think so.

Richie

607-725-3639

Richie, as you know that some of us are very busy with our jobs and family. when I don't see a price on something it just turns me away cause I don't have the time to make a call and bull shit all the time. And without a price people don't know if it is out of there range. All your stuff on ebay has a price on it.

GG2

I couldn't of said it better. Not gonna call everyone with no price just to get into how nice the unit is or something else.

For those who dont call because price isnt listed, maybe its better that way. You werent looking for a trailer anyway. I wouldnt want to waste anyones time because people think Im asking to much. But for those of you on here that did call me, I appreciate the interest and wanting to know more about the trailer and not go on here a criticise how I adrvertise.

Richie

Yeah, and maybe thats your problem. Im not sure how you would survive 20 years ago when all the for sale adds were in the morning paper or magazines. I think you calling me asking about this trailer would be the easiest part of the task, knowing if you bought it, you would have to CALL and get a trucker lined up to take it to Georgia. But until the day comes that its mandatory to put price, location, and contact, ill advertise how I want to. Thanks for the interest.

RIchie

Edited by rz761

Yeah, and maybe thats your problem. Im not sure how you would survive 20 years ago when all the for sale adds were in the morning paper or magazines. I think you calling me asking about this trailer would be the easiest part of the task, knowing if you bought it, you would have to CALL and get a trucker lined up to take it to Georgia. But until the day comes that its mandatory to put price, location, and contact, ill advertise how I want to. Thanks for the interest.

RIchie

I did do it 20 years ago and more,a lot longer than you have... :blah:

Hear is another take on this. Person asked for a price you refused and said call. Sorry even if I am looking for a trailer that is an instant turn off and as far as I am concerned it can sit there and rust. When I bought my truck I didn't need to hunt down the price or spec's I knew within reason if it was gonna fit my bill or not. Somethings about it I found out later where better and others not so much but it fit my bill. I also passed over alot of trucks for this reason that may or may not of fit my bill alittle better. Not gonna call 30 adds every night. Not that I got alot of better things going on but I hate the phone.

• Like 2

Hows the new truck doing so far?

I think this blew way out of proportion. But hell it got interesting

I have to agree with you, I understand wanting to know the price and see why people want to know, I also see his side in not posting it and his reasons.