673 To 300

Joy2all

Assuming you are talking about a ENDT676,yes it will fit.The E6300 will also fit,but then you have the front mounted air to air to deal with,seen that done also,wasn't pretty,but it worked.

You are going to wish the thought never crossed your Mind!! If you have any left!

The 300 I believe has the starter right where you want to put the steering box. the H2O pump is too long and so is the vibreation damper! I'm in that prosess now. It's not that it can't be done - - - but do you really want to do it???

What you gain is pride ot ownerskip, atta boy's for a job well done, and your very own room (With the padded walls) to relax in after completing the job. LOL

If I can be of help, leading you along, step by step, give me a call!

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

I installed a 237,5 speed in a b61 used the front snout and pulleys, water pump, used a R model top radiator hose, starter on the left side had clearance, had to raise the cab, radiator suport up 1" for bellhousing clearance,used R model rear engine mounts , i have a 315hp ,13 speed roadranger in a 63,b61 they used the old bellhousing with the starter on right side bottom, all 672cid engines are the same size inside and outside, the differince is the horsepower,fuel pump,turbo,intercooler injectors,i pulled the cab when i put the 237,5 speed in made it alot easyer. that is my 2 cents. Ron

I installed a 237,5 speed in a b61 used the front snout and pulleys, water pump, used a R model top radiator hose, starter on the left side had clearance, had to raise the cab, radiator suport up 1" for bellhousing clearance,used R model rear engine mounts , i have a 315hp ,13 speed roadranger in a 63,b61 they used the old bellhousing with the starter on right side bottom, all 672cid engines are the same size inside and outside, the differince is the horsepower,fuel pump,turbo,intercooler injectors,i pulled the cab when i put the 237,5 speed in made it alot easyer. that is my 2 cents.      Ron

Thanks to alll....have no idea if we'll go ahead or not....auction sale is sunday ...we'll see what the engine goes for......there is a truck with 300 plus motor in it...maybe it'll go cheap enough!!!LOL

thanks again

Joyce