The ole Ram still doing it's job

Timothy Maikshilo

• 2 weeks later...

Found a NOS factory aluminum wheel. Need to find three (3) more NOS or mint wheels. Need center caps too. Here is a file photo of the wheel...

If they share a bolt pattern with jeep, an old buddy of mine might have a set in his garage.....

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

15x7, 5 bolt, and 5.5" bolt circle. I do not know the offset

You have a part number on the wheel? I can cross it over on my Helms interchnge books and find the year spread and vehicles that ran them. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You have a part number on the wheel? I can cross it over on my Helms interchnge books and find the year spread and vehicles that ran them. Paul

PN 4284 806 wheel and center cap 4284 875. The Hollander PN is 1695 (double check me). BTW, I found it on fleabay ($70 shipped to PA).

I think they were used from 1989 to 1992 on both the D150 and Ramcharger.

Thanks!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

1989 to 1993 B-150 and D-150 Keystone Automotive part number ALY01695U Aluminum; 8 Hole w/16 Rivet Holes; Size: 15x7; Bolt Pattern Dia: 5.5; 5 Lugs

4 in stock at Rock Auto Parts

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1408924&parttype=7644&ck[iD]=0&ck[idlist]=0&ck[viewcurrency]=USD&ck[php_SESSION_ID]=2kd03cf0u0f1jh0cjt86pevg10

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1989 to 1993 B-150 and D-150 Keystone Automotive part number ALY01695U Aluminum; 8 Hole w/16 Rivet Holes; Size: 15x7; Bolt Pattern Dia: 5.5; 5 Lugs

4 in stock at Rock Auto Parts

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1408924&parttype=7644&ck[iD]=0&ck[idlist]=0&ck[viewcurrency]=USD&ck[php_SESSION_ID]=2kd03cf0u0f1jh0cjt86pevg10

Thanks!

Ken

Found a NOS factory aluminum wheel. Need to find three (3) more NOS or mint wheels. Need center caps too. Here is a file photo of the wheel...

UPDATE: back to ground zero. The guy sent me a note stating the wheel was shipped but oh by the way, it is not a NOS wheel but a used refinished wheel with some knicks. I told him it would be coming back to him and wanted a refund. I also told him it would have been nice if he stated the wheel was used in the listing. Rabble fracking SOB....banghead.gif mad1.gif

Now considering buying an aftermarket set of "stock looking" styled wheels and perhaps upgrading to 16" dia. Does anyone know if the later (2000 era) Dodge pickup wheels will fit?

Ken

1994 to 2001 Dodge 1500 wheels 16x7; Bolt Pattern Dia: 5.5; 5 Lugs . 2002 to 2009 Dodge 1500 wheels are 17x8; Bolt Pattern Dia: 5.5; 5 Lugs.

P.T.CHESHIRE