rebuilding 2 E9 v8s need INFO !

R Gokey

Please keep us updated with pics. Those trucks are awesome.

The beast don't even sound like a diesel....it's almost like a stock car, lol. You must be turning some rpm eh?

It's too bad the big Mack Attack got dismantled. But at least we still got you guys and Tyson waving the Mack flag!

• Like 2

I gotta stop looking at the pics on this thread, I think I've looked at that black RW a dozen times, all I can say is SWEET!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Please do, pics are awesome.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ryan. You need to take the trip up to Quebec in August to the Rodeo. Phil's pics are awesome but it's one of those things you just have to experience in person. Two full days of great truck races , lots of ice cold Canadian beer, music and a whole lotta French Canadian cuties dancing and wandering around just having a good time! It's kept a bunch of us going back for about 8 years now.

I remember the Big Mack Attack racing up there the first year we went. That was a strong running Superliner. Is that it chopped down and paired blue in you pic Phil or did you use parts from it in that truck.? Franco redone his R Model a couple years ago, is he running an E9 in it now? Didn't it have an ENDT 866 V8 before?

Ryan. You need to take the trip up to Quebec in August to the Rodeo. Phil's pics are awesome but it's one of those things you just have to experience in person. Two full days of great truck races , lots of ice cold Canadian beer, music and a whole lotta French Canadian cuties dancing and wandering around just having a good time! It's kept a bunch of us going back for about 8 years now.

Does the snow usually melt by August?

Its on my to do list but I think everybody here knows about those, still got to get to Macungie before Canada. Oh and I don't know French you think that'll be an issue getting laid up there? Lol

Still ashame to see the Big Mack Attack changed.....but at least it is still going in some form and not scrapped. Looks good and great to see one still working. I knew where the fuel pump went but wasn't sure about the rest of it. Thanks for the pics. Awesome.

Does the snow usually melt by August?

It gets just as hot up here as it does where you're at. But we still get the odd southerner vacationing in August up here with skis on the roof of his car asking for directions to the ski slopes. Lol! I live in Canada's most southern point and it's over 550miles for me to where the truck races are and they still get temps in the 80s and 90s in the summer .

Its on my to do list but I think everybody here knows about those, still got to get to Macungie before Canada. Oh and I don't know French you think that'll be an issue getting laid up there? Lol

I'm gonna have to do Macungie too. There just gets to be too many things going on to go to in the summer months. I usually go to our own antique truck clubs events up here. Maybe I'll switch Bowling Green Oh for the pulls for a trip to Macungie. And yes it's possible to get laid up there without speaking French as a lot are bilingual. Lol! I we could have kept Sneakers sober enough to function last year there would've been hope for him. Lol! Wish I still had the pics from last year but I lost them other wise I'd post them.

• Like 1