1980 RWS747 with 350BC3

1951 Mack LJ

That is a good looking old super dog. I would really like to own but a long way from old Kentucky. It having a non Mack drivetrain will turn a lot of Mack guys off but they just don't understand the old big cam cummins. By looking at the pics the engine looks like one of the better cummins at least a big cam 3 and may be a 4 it had the holset turbo and pulse manifold so this one will whistle when you get her in a pull lot better then what the truck came out with in 80 the old 290 were good engine but they could have used a little more power or at least torque. If that truck was for sale close like the rest of the guys said I would get her. And if it were mine it would cost a lot more than what your asking you just can't find these old trucks in that kind of shape and anything that needs to be done to them you can do your self. This truck would be a great owner operators first truck and with the cummins all I would do is slap a jake on it and roll. Good luck