No its not us......

2stacksuperdog

For example it rained here today. Theres a possibility of it freezing tonight. They put the magic mix down before the rain.....rain washes it away and now they put rock salt down if ice does form....wouldn't it have been easier and more cost effective to wait and see if it freezes and put down then instead of putting it down so it can get washed away....

That is why they put the "sticky stuff" in the mix...so the rain does not wash it off as easily. But if they waited until it froze, some AHole would have spun out from driving too fast for conditions. Can't win for losing.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Don't worry, I can pick up a couple next time i'm there and mail them to you.

hmmm, truck stop hot dogs after shipping? I think I'll pass, ID probably pass at the truck stop,lol!
  • Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

hmmm, truck stop hot dogs after shipping? I think I'll pass, ID probably pass at the truck stop,lol!

good idea, to be honest they're not very good hot dogs. Nothing like the famous Martinsville Speedway or Moore's Country Store hot dogs. They use the little red Jesse Jones hot dogs and load them up with mustard, onions, chili, and slaw.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.