Looking for a clean superliner.... I know they r out there but where?

scottwetzel

I agree with you Ryan. Under $20,000 you're just after a good work truck. I had my dads for sale on here and Truckpaper for about 6 months, first off sold it to a friend verbally for $15,000 and he didnt argue on price because he has 3 already and he knew and that $15,000 wouldnt buy that much truck anywhere else but he backed out after i gave him a couple months to come up with the cash, then i put it on BMT and Truckpaper and started high at $20,000 and got tons of calls and tire kickers, then i dropped it to $15,000 and got alot more lookers, then i went down to $10,000 and everyone wanted it, I'm still getting calls about it. I sold it for $10,000 about 5 months ago got half the money down for it but he hasn't come up to get it yet. I wish he'd take it home someday, I could use the space and it's not doing it any good sitting outside here. I only let it go for that because my mom was on my case to sell it for her before my dad passed away because her and dad needed the cash for some bills. As for my Superliner I've been restoring, I probably have $25,000 invested in it if not more for fun not to mention my time, I'm not looking to get rid of it but I wouldn't even talk about it for under $30,000.

That's one sweet looking rig. Sorry to hear about ur bad luck with the buyer tho. Who would shell out a deposit and not pick up the truck?? Strange

Yes, Bad Dog, you didn't say about such a small money.

I interested over your dad's truck and it seemed to me attractive for the money but not so damn pretty to move my a** from the point to start making deal.

I'm slowly looking for a good E9 sleeper machine.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

yep, 10 or 8dir should be 1:1, the rtoo used an od back box, all the rto,rtlo 13,18 spds use a deep reduction back box so your splitter is dir-hi, while others are lo-dir, high gear or 9 dir is actually .74, 9-hi is .62 if I remember right, 8dir is 1:1, while an rto or rtlo is 8dir for 1:1 and 9dir for .74

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 2 weeks later...

sold him a very nice 1988 supliner 11-23-13 drove it back to fl

Yup I'm happy with her!! Made it from VA to Florida with zero problems!! Once I got it back it isn't going into 3rd and 4th or 7th and 8th. Thinking it has a shift fork issue. I'm not complaining it is 25 years old and everything else works great!!

Nice looking truck good luck with it, and yeah replace the shift fork and shifter assy and she'll shift like new.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"