Hello all, just joined up.

Jr.

If you can swing it, send some photo's of these toys your talking about. I'm certain that we would enjoy seeing them.

mike

Mike, if everything worked right I think I just created an album called Jr.s stuff.

Don

Nice album. I see you turned a Li'l Red Express into a Big'un. I remember when they first came out and thought it was just some goofy cosmetic stuff. I was wrong.

Thanks, I always wanted a lil red but never had the money when I found one so I made one out of this truck. I think the real lil reds in 1978 were the fastest production vehicles that year (a hopped up 360 auto ). What I was gonna build out of this truck was a mini tractor with a sleeper cab and a tandem rear with duals. I used to have a WWII dodge 1 1/2 6x6 and I put a regular cab on it and duals.

Don

Nice group of Dodges. Like the 440+6. Any pics of the engine compartment?

Thanks Ken, i`ll get some engine pics tonite, I just grabbed these pics off the net real quick. The sixpacks seem to work real nice in the trucks, I get about 12-13 mpg running around on the center 350 cfm carb and if I romp on it the two 500 cfm end carbs come in smooth and away I go, I get some funny looks on the highway when I cruise past folks in a 1 ton flatbed like nothing, LOL!! Now if I could find one of those Mack trucks that had the 413 Chrysler in it I could build a nice BIG INCH dodge/Mack.

Don

Don

• Like 1

I especially like that Dart. Had a neighbor that had a dark green 340 Dart that sounded really strong. He rarely got the car out of the garage. I would like to see the WW2 Dodge, those are now very rare to find. I guess the WW2 reenactors have bought them up. At least they are using them for a good cause.

Thx

mike

Don,

I am an old MOPAR fan (the real ones prior to the early 1990s). Do you know anything about a 1990 5.9L (I mean 360ci) with throttle body (in a D150 2WD)? If so, I will send you a PM.

Sorry, I only know how to take off throttle bodies and add carbs.

• Like 1

I especially like that Dart. Had a neighbor that had a dark green 340 Dart that sounded really strong. He rarely got the car out of the garage. I would like to see the WW2 Dodge, those are now very rare to find. I guess the WW2 reenactors have bought them up. At least they are using them for a good cause.

Thx

mike

Mike, I only found a couple pics of my 6x6 so far so I took a picture of a picture, I hope they came out in my album, it was in the 80s when I had it. I put a couple dart engine pics in there too.

Don