Snow Removal stuff

BKrois

We usually keep it tight but the snow was heavy and we got spaced out a bit. Most of the time the worse the weather only the Hasidics (buffalo hunters) are on the road trying to pass you. The Quebec truckers always run hard as most of the time it's a flurry to them. LOL!

Rob

I was always was a case man but after my 2012 580 super n which I just got back from the dealer yesterday after being in the dealer for 3 weeks because of 2 sensors on the trans were on back order. Customer service sucks then to ad insult to injury I get a call from the case salesman asking if I was interested in buying a new machine.

So who is in the path of this snow storm for sunday/Monday,looks like we will be plowing here on Long Island,I for one am ready for spring and some regular work and of course some fishing...

I was always was a case man but after my 2012 580 super n which I just got back from the dealer yesterday after being in the dealer for 3 weeks because of 2 sensors on the trans were on back order. Customer service sucks then to ad insult to injury I get a call from the case salesman asking if I was interested in buying a new machine.

if they had a n series in the yard you could bet mine would be running and theirs would be waiting on back ordered parts. I often had a new machine canabalized because new production parts were not in the werehouse yet. have you talked to the regional rep. yet. that's just bull shit.