Snow Removal stuff

BKrois

Joe is going with his dad too just two trucks. I guess dumping in Ridgewood again.We're screwed Joe took the new Granite (black and white one) to H and H to fix the exhaust leak because it was coming in the cab. Turns out it wasn't just the turbo base gasket but also the manifold itself and it was a disaster. They have to take everything apart and they broke the studs. They're going to try to get it done tonight before the storm otherwise we are short a truck and the Gerbil stays home. Bad timing.

I am 40 mile south of Greenville SC. Got about 6 inches of snow and sleet yesterday ( Wednesday) here are a couple of pictures of the state road (Yankee level =major county road) in front of my house taken at Noon on Thursday. Our highway department is operated by Mother Nature!! She put it there she will take it away!!

post-10459-0-37209700-1392312562_thumb.j

post-10459-0-11622600-1392312615_thumb.j

Brocky

Snowed here last night. I plow the subdivision's private road, about 1 mile, and I screwed the pooch by not getting my ass out of bed soon enough to get it plowed before it got ahead of me. I hit it about 4:00 AM and we already had at least a foot of snow. I had a really hard time getting through to make my first pass and it took me about three hours to get it all cleaned up.

post-2016-0-51146900-1392328696_thumb.jp

post-2016-0-66882800-1392328724_thumb.jp

post-2016-0-78827500-1392328748_thumb.jp

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I have been watching the storm, and have seen it was affected a lot of you south of the border. I hope it moves out soon and doesn't hurt you to much.

To the ones that plow snow. I hope you make a lot of $$$$$$ . You deserve it, Its a tough job , I know. Done it for 24 years.

Keith 

Snowed here last night. I plow the subdivision's private road, about 1 mile, and I screwed the pooch by not getting my ass out of bed soon enough to get it plowed before it got ahead of me. I hit it about 4:00 AM and we already had at least a foot of snow. I had a really hard time getting through to make my first pass and it took me about three hours to get it all cleaned up.

Carl,

I see the problem.....a kakakaaa orange tractor (using the term tractor loosely) pushing a yellow blade.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"