Snow Removal stuff

BKrois

That's Lembo from New Jersey. They do/did make custom dump bodies. They were running a fleet of B81 dumps prob 10 years ago

He's got more shit in that yard I don't know how they move. I worked on a few jobs years ago with them with their B81's and older DM's.

Nice truck. Specs? Looks like an old Billy Hiler truck.

Thanks It was a Hiler truck. He sold it to the previous owner in 04 or 05. Truck is in great shape and clean. Only 250k miles

It's got E7 400 HP, Mack 13 speed, 58 rears

Edited by earthmover

Thanks It was a Hiler truck. He sold it to the previous owner in 04 or 05. Truck is in great shape and clean. Only 250k miles

It's got E7 400 HP, Mack 13 speed, 58 rears

Nice good specs. Are you sure it's a 13? I know Billy would order his trucks with 13's and then convert the knobs to make them into 18's.

Seems like all I've been doing this winter has been plowing and moving snow in my backhoe. Not complaining though! I just bought my '99 Mack Rd in mid December. It was too late everyone that I knew had there spots filled so I couldn't find a spot for it to plow for the state. Hopefully next year!

Looks like the storm on Wednesday/Thursday could be a big one.

Lets see what happens they said the same about this past weekend and look what happen. Nice truck by the way!

RFC- The dash sticker has the shift pattern for a 13 speed. I've been shifting it with that pattern. Now you have me wondering though. It had a rebuilt trans put in before I bought it and I have check the paper work to see what that says.

REEL- Thanks. I know they really tried to hype up that storm for Sunday and scare people. I guess we'll know if the were right on Friday!

Here we go again; the weather folks are already flopping like a fish on a hot dock. We might get a foot, an inch, or all rain depending on when you listen to the same forecaster. The only sure thing is that the DC area will close down Wednesday evening and not re-open until Monday, even if it doesn't snow.

I'll go put the blade on the tractor which is usually the sure fire way to prevent snow in my neck of the woods.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Yep, I plowed a lot of rain that Don Kent forecast in the late 60's. He didn't hype, but he also missed as often as they do now.

One of the many things kids miss out on today is the thrill of listening for your town's schools when Carl DeSouze run through the list of 200 plus school districts that shut down for snow on WBZ radio.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!