Snow Removal stuff

BKrois

dont think no plowing rob.. And by the looks of that tailgate I'd say those roads are already salted!! LoL

Breen has a gate for him. I did pelt a few cars . It wasn't too bad as the salt was lumpy. That truck is a pretty good truck. The trans is worn but I enjoyed running it as it's been a while since I ran a big rubber big rear truck. It looks ugly but has good bones.

Rob

It looks like a great truck. None of them are perfect I've seen a lot worse tailgates. I wish I could get my hands on a truck like that.. I really wanted to see that big snow !$! I saw the pix. From etown. You were on the line w the jammer!! Nice pix..I'm sure the b model was a sore subject for him

It looks like a great truck. None of them are perfect I've seen a lot worse tailgates. I wish I could get my hands on a truck like that.. I really wanted to see that big snow !$! I saw the pix. From etown. You were on the line w the jammer!! Nice pix..I'm sure the b model was a sore subject for h

Yea Joey Bobby likes to remember the past. He has a huge bag of pics he's going to lend me to share with everybody. He does miss the B models. The Frahey truck just has a punch list which Leslie will get too. She's a hill puller. Low geared 65 tops. I was an outlaw the half broken tarp completely broke by the second load and the gate spillage and everything else. LOL.

Same here called at 3 pm

I had to make the calls to get everybody to come in. Joey was nowhere to be found. Everybody didn't believe me. LOL! We had to run to the state yard to pick up our plows before 5 or we wouldn't get paid. We left them there to get worked on.

Rob

Leslie called me because it's his contract. He couldn't get a hold of Joey either. He was in Newburgh somewhere. Somehow I wind up being lead driver but I don't get any extra perks.LOL! Still no pics from Gerbil. Joey put a radio in his truck God help us all. I think somebody is getting paid off for these exercises in motion. Fine with me but you wonder. ;)

Seems like all I've been doing this winter has been plowing and moving snow in my backhoe. Not complaining though! I just bought my '99 Mack Rd in mid December. It was too late everyone that I knew had there spots filled so I couldn't find a spot for it to plow for the state. Hopefully next year!

Looks like the storm on Wednesday/Thursday could be a big one.

post-3629-0-91674200-1392072291_thumb.jp

post-3629-0-05040000-1392072310_thumb.pn

• Like 2