Snow Removal stuff

BKrois

A Cat truck with a plow? wow ok never even thought about that, of course my only experience with CAT trucks wouldn't easily fit down small streets.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

hope they keep those artics on flat ground would not want to pay for the damages done in wet snow on a hill $$$$$$$ I have had enough fun in a 16g without chains on wet snow but I could kinda steer it with the blade, it was really hard on high man hole covers though!!! does any body know what happened to austen westen seen the blade pic. and didn't ever know if, or by who bought them up.

All this talk about "Snow Removal Stuff"......winter arrived during the night at Poverty Hilltop farm. Oh, and PennDOT put that "white crap" down too. Here is a pic I took this morning. Let's start talking about air conditioner repair. B)

post-3289-0-37977400-1384302110_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 4 weeks later...

Yea they keep playing around with the start up times we'll see as the season progresses and how much money they have. They had to dump liquid calcium on everything this morning the salt wasn't keeping up. The guy at the salt barn didn't even know we were all coming. So far so good Reel we'll see.