Pictures of the Week

other dog

How bout' this one Ken?......................Mark

I LIKE BOTH!!!! Thanks Mark!

Cover from old Overdrive???

Just hire one of them for the day. :)

FWD has good luck with the T-K girls. Maybe he can arrange for their "participation" at Macungie and Trucktoberfest in 2014.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I LIKE BOTH!!!! Thanks Mark!

Cover from old Overdrive???

FWD has good luck with the T-K girls. Maybe he can arrange for their "participation" at Macungie and Trucktoberfest in 2014.

Ken,close, it was an old Owner-Operator magazine cover....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Funny you mention that. Something may be able to be arranged, I would be willing to work with Doug on that if ATCA was willing. Now for those of you who have seen the "Pin Up Girly" pics that I have posted- those ladies are VERY willing to come to Macungie- I converse with them regularly and in fact they asked about Macungie when I told them of it- they had never heard of it before. All I had to do was mention "600 antique heavy trucks" and I had a captive audience.

As far as Mack Trucktoberfest goes......Not gonna touch that one with a 10-foot pole- I imagine Mack may have issues with the politics of scantily clad wimmin. Doug could prolly answer that better than I could.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Funny you mention that. Something may be able to be arranged, I would be willing to work with Doug on that if ATCA was willing. Now for those of you who have seen the "Pin Up Girly" pics that I have posted- those ladies are VERY willing to come to Macungie- I converse with them regularly and in fact they asked about Macungie when I told them of it- they had never heard of it before. All I had to do was mention "600 antique heavy trucks" and I had a captive audience.

As far as Mack Trucktoberfest goes......Not gonna touch that one with a 10-foot pole- I imagine Mack may have issues with the politics of scantily clad wimmin. Doug could prolly answer that better than I could.

Register them as a "spouse". :whistling:

BTW, two (2) T-K girls visited the Customer Center on Friday to promote T-Ks breakfast. They visited the Mack Shop too! However, they were wearing TIGHT black leggins (never did see their face). Our waitress (blonde) was one of those girls. And the waitress with long curly hair was the other one.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"