Pictures of the Week

other dog

DAMN IM BLIND !!!

Amen Brother !! otherwise the DOT Fine would be outrageous . :loldude:

I was thinking of Randy M (Sleepwalker) Pete & Lowboy trailer cause forget wide load that's definitely a oversize load :loldude: & remember Randy has a heavy haul tractor & lowboy trailer ;)

:mack1:

Your a mean man talking to me like that

• Like 1

I wouldn't post this, but I must as a public service to counter the possible ill affects of the previous pictures.

attachicon.gifhot600358.jpg

Thanks! Just in time, too. I was scrolling down the page with one hand and was about to stick a fork in my eyes with the other hand.

I put a 2'' ratchet strap on it to hold it up. That didn't really look so good, might attract attention from the wrong people.

If you had put a matching strap on the "good" side, they would never had noticed.

Jim

I don't know where Hellertown is, but I lollygagged at Opal until 11pm, then hauled ass to Lakehurst when there was little traffic on the road. When I left I didn't stop until I got to the truckstop on 301 in Maryland, then I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner and took a nap until the beltway traffic was pretty much gone then I hauled ass to Petersburg. Fortunately I don't have to run northeast very often, but when I do I can't get away from there fast enough!

I'm exit 67 of I-78. Lots of guys from down your way come up 81/83 through Harrisburg and then run 78 when coming into North Jersey or New England to avoid the Philly area. But yeah in retrospect thats a little north of Lakehurst.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Lakehurst, you were 12 miles from me. Next time you come back into my neck if the woods, give me a heads up and coffee is on me.

I saw Brick on the map, I knew you were from there but I had no electronic communication device except my cell phone. I could have talked to the General and saved some time.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I saw Brick on the map, I knew you were from there but I had no electronic communication device except my cell phone. I could have talked to the General and saved some time.

Smoke signals or telegram or strippergram.

Sent you a pm with my cell #.

I think buying a smart car for demolition purposes could be a pretty good fund raiser for a truck show.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Of course signed prints of that pic above could be a hell of a fund raiser at a truck show too. Dirty ol truckers!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Depending on her moral compass, could be aweful good money maker.

I like this one a little better, I tend to enjoy the more unique look.

post-5240-0-68026200-1383093908_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Having her at a truck show in person could be a real money maker also I think.

I have been trying for the past several shows to get a "good lookin' wommin" to attend and pose with trucks. Not sure if it is me, my truck, or too cheap to pay. Ya think? :whistling:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

You had plenty of friends at the Kilt!

Just hire one of them for the day. :)

I think they were "nice" because they have to be...customers. After all they are working for a big tip. But I would give them the whole thing albeit not BIG. :whistling:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"